ACTE European Council announces five new members and meeting slated for Amsterdam Summit
AMSTERDAM – Five new members have been appointed to the Association of Corporate Travel Executives’ European Region Council. Serving two-year terms are:
- Yvonne Moya – Director, Global Travel, Event and Fleet Services, Unilever Enterprise & Technology Solutions (based in Germany)
- Mikael Saari – Global Sourcing Lead, IKEA (based in the Nordics)
- Dominic Short – Global Category Manager Travel, Takeda Pharmaceuticals (based in Switzerland)
- Emma De Lange – Global Travel Manager, International Baccalaureate Organization ( based in the Netherlands)
- Patrick Artiel – Head of Lufthansa Group Sales Belgium, Brussels Airlines (based in Belgium)
“I’d like welcome these colleagues to ACTE’s special circle of volunteer leadership,” said the association’s Executive Director Greeley Koch. “I am proud to say that ACTE draws from the deep end of the talent pool and our programmes show it.” Koch added that the European Regional Council will convene in Amsterdam, during the group’s joint global travel summit, held in conjunction with CAPA – the Centre For Aviation, and CORTAS, the Dutch Business Travel Association, from 26-28 October 2016.
ACTE’s European Regional Council plays a vital role in determining the association’s direction and focus, impacting millions of business travellers daily. Acting as industry ambassadors with unique buyer and supplier expertise, council members assess issues and trends within specific territories, provide analysis in the local language, and make recommendations (procedural, event content, or regulatory) based on their conclusions. Each member serves on an advisory board for their home territory, and will host informal corporate chats to increase member engagement and information exchange.